Friday, March 12, 2010

Playoffs?

Unfortunately, the Jazz do not appear to be the 4th quarter team that I would like them to be. Let's keep in mind that the Bucks are actually a pretty good team this year. They are fresh off a win over the Celtics (although that means a lot less than it used to) and they are fighting for a top 5 playoff spot in the east. I am pretty disappointed still by the Jazz as of late. They have lost 3 games that were definitely within their ability. I think the fate of 4th or 5th seed in the west hardens by the day, and that means Lakers, if we escape the first round.

It's not the end of the world, nor the end of the season, but I think that the west may be a big 3 instead of the big 4 that I wish it were. We will see though. Still plenty of time for Dallas and Denver to slip up, but they haven't and we have.

Broozer had a good night as did Okur. Deron Williams and C.J. Miles went a combined 9-28. I don't know what Miles does with his free time, but his shooting is pretty atrocious at times, considering that he jacks up 15 shots a night. Man I miss Ronnie Brewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment