Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lebron Dunk

So I know it's been bouncing around for a while but now that the footage of Jordan Crawford dunking on Lebron has finally surfaced I figured I'd give it a mention. Does anyone else think that the most embarrassing part of all this is actually the ensuing possession when James looks more like a wounded crab as he drives the lane and completes some sort of strange, odom-like assist? Personally, I don't mind the slow rotation or the dunk so much. I mean, the guy who dunked on him is a great athelete not some middle-aged ceo... John Rodgers anyone? But hey, you be the judge. I'm still not sure what the big deal was about any of this. Like Jordan said, we all get embarrassed sometimes.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah this story was ridiculous from start to finish. Nike just looked stupid for trying to suppress a very mediocre occurrence.

    ReplyDelete